Welcome to Kākano 2

Welcome to Kākano 2 for 2022!!!

I hope you all had a lovely holiday!

This blog will be your one-stop-shop for weekly notices and class information.  It will also be where I share what happens during the week in class with you all.

I am sure you are all a little anxious and a lot excited to start our school year.  I have been busy setting up our classroom and getting things sorted for the first day of school on Tuesday the 8th of February.

🌟🌟🌟

A little bit about me

My name is Sany-Joy Mareroa. I have been at St Mary's for 3 years now and look forward to my fourth year here with this Year 2 class as Kakano 2! I grew up in Rotorua with my parents and younger sister. I really enjoy the outdoors, traveling and exercising. I went to Dunedin to study teaching then worked in Auckland. I am so happy to be back here in Rotorua after 10 years and working at this amazing school!! 

Please don't hesitate to contact me during the year if you have any questions or concerns. I am always here to help. My email is sanyjm@stmarysrotorua.school.nz

Sany-Joy

😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading information

Term 2 Week 10

Term 3 Week 5